Grandma Gail: She was a recipient last year, so I needed to show her that I learned my lesson about the oasis. I continue to be grateful for her. Gail Smith to the world, and "Grandma" to any child that knows her, is an amazing woman. She is in her 80ies and enjoys very good health. She hates being bored and loves kids. She is always willing to help with Zoey and babysit at the drop of a hat. She's saved me on more than one occasion and I always know Zoey is in great hands when she's with Grandma Gail. Zoey adores her and Gail dotes on my little girl. A great match!
Maria Rivera: She's my visiting teaching companion and I've really enjoyed getting to know her better since she was baptized two years ago. She is willing to serve and learn new things (even the ones that scare her.) She's a dedicated and busy mom, and a lovely woman. I've been inspired by her example to do good and be positive.
Nicole Miller: My sister. She hosted a nummy thanksgiving dinner, for which I was very grateful. She is always a gracious host and loves to invite people into her home. She has many talents, but one of my favorite is her ability to tell stories. Even the day to day stuff she makes interesting. I'm grateful that she answers my mothering questions and is there just to chat. She's a good mom and an woman of strength and faith.
With so many people to be thankful for it was hard to choose only three. What a blessed lady I am!
1 comment:
I'm the one who is blessed to have you!
Post a Comment