Near the Santa Monica Pier after a birthday party a few weeks ago.
Sunday, July 28, 2013
Imaginary Friends
Zoey has a vivid imagination. She has not one, but two imaginary friends. They are sisters. Emma and Emily. Emma is the younger one. I think she's Zoey's age. Emily is a few years older. They have cousins (I can't remember those very creative names, something like Fauna, or Alllia) and parents and a whole back story. Sometimes I have to buckle one of them in the car with us. When playing at home, Emily and Emma often join in. I draw the line at tag because I can't see them, so it is hard to play tag with them. It isn't too annoying for Zoey to have these imaginary friends. I sure do wonder though what is going on inside her head that she's not telling me about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment