Friday, June 1, 2012

9 months

Zoey's new nickname for Paige is "Paigey-wagey Coconut."   Seems fitting for this picture.

17lbs 11 oz. at her 9 month check up. 

New Things Paige Can Do:
  • clap.
  • wave hello or goodbye. Usually her palm faces her when she does it. 
  • eat cheerios.  Trader Joe's Os actually.  She LOVES them.
  • crawl.  She still does the worm, but mixes in a little crawling too. 
  • walk around using furniture.  This girl will be walking before she hits 10 months, I think.
  • eat sand.  Lots of it.  
She's an EARLY riser, and we are really trying to get her to go to at least 6 am.  She loves to stand, remains a very happy baby, and her eyelashes are still red (here's hoping the hair comes back in that way too!)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I love the worm!!! I hate eating sand!!