Since December, I think I've seen Jackie more than I did the entire span of 2011. It has been so great. We got together in April when we stayed with my folks in Newport Beach. Sammy got to hold Paige. Elliott and Zoey were very pleased to see each other.
We hung out at her parents' place and then all went to dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory on Balboa Island. I hadn't been there in ages. The old lamps and decor were exactly as I remembered, and the Mizzithra Cheese just as delicious as I hoped.
Then, at the beginning of March we went down to San Diego (La Mesa) for Sammy's First Communion. We were excited to share in her special day. What made it even better was that we got to see Bennett, Deirdre and Julia Furlow too!
It has been a long time since we took one of these "Trinity"
pictures. Hard to believe we've known each other now for twenty years!
To the right is a picture of how we've grown. We've each married fantastic
people and there are 5 kids between us!
As an extra bonus, the Clary's stopped by here on Saturday of Memorial Day weekend (no pictures, sadly). I could easily get used to seeing Jackie, Dave, Sammy and Elliott once or twice each month.


No comments:
Post a Comment