Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Zoeyisms

"I do it by my own"

"famame" (translation: family)

"hony" (translation: pony--appropriately a mix between horse and pony.)

Me: "Zoey what do you want to be for Halloween?"
Zoey: "Pink"
(Hmmm....how am I supposed to deliver on being Pink?)

She has been playing imagination games a lot lately, and I love seeing how her mind works. Today when I found her after her nap without any clothes on and asked why she had taken them off, she looked at me and matter of factly said, "I go swimming." Made perfect sense to me why she'd need to take off her clothes.

This girl loves her daddy. She's not very possessive of me when I hold Paige, but really doesn't like it when Kevin is holding her sis and Zoey wants his attention.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

This is a cute pic with Zoey and Kevin!

Amy said...

She's so cute too!! All the adjustments to a new sibling...Drew is 3 and Reagan is 18 months and we are still adjusting...

So...Halloween! Pick the shade of pink she wants and get leotard, tights, wings, tie pink tulle around an elastic band her waist size, paint her nails that color, do face paint and even make her trick or treat bag that color! Oh she'll be such a cute "Pink" costume...then have her dance to a Pink song you like! lol!