Guess who slept through the night last night? 10:30pm-5:50am.

"Who me? Yeah, I'm cool like that." (pic from a few weeks ago.)
Here she is this morning--5 weeks and one day old--still a little groggy from all that sleep!

The double ear infection she's got has been making fabulous baby Paige a little cranky. (Heck, I'd be cranky too) and she hasn't been sleeping very well. But, we put her in the car seat last night and didn't hear her stir until almost 6 am.
I feel like a new woman! The most noticeable benefit of all that sleep was that I was much more patient with
Zoey this morning and we all had a good time together.
3 comments:
Her cheeks are getting chubby!
I am so so jealous. My kids have never done that until I make them. She is darling!
Congrats you guys! She's so adorable!
Post a Comment