Some members of our family caught on faster than others. But, we told all the family in the same way.

That's right. Come September, Zoey is going to be a BIG SISTER. We are excited (and scared). I'm ready to be feeling much better now that I'm officially out of the first trimester. We've told lots of friends too, but I haven't said much about it yet to folks at school. I'm looking forward to meeting the new little one. Zoey is so grown up now, I hardly remember what having a newborn was like. I'll find out in a few short months!
9 comments:
Congrats Laura! Zoey will be an amazing big sister!!
How exciting! Congrats!
--SaraLyn
Very cute announcement and congratulations!
We are so happy for you. Hopefully there will be a cute little bump next month when we see you.
Soooo exciting! Congratulations.
Congratulations Laura, I'm so thrilled for you. Is that the cutest photo of Zoey in her big sister shirt or what.
yay! so happy for you and kevin! even more excited that you're feeling better. congrats!!
thank goodness! i was starting to think i was going to have to be one of those old biddies who ask, 'when are you going to have another'? ... thanks for saving me from that fate!
and super, duper congratulations!!! very excited for you all ...
*hugs*
Congratulations! You really can do it all! I knew it. Best of luck with your pregnancy.
Post a Comment