I haven't taken a good picture of my new hairdo, but I like this recent one of Kevin and I. My hair was driving me NUTS, and for it to look good I basically had to blow it dry every day. I'd been growing it out for a long while, and although I liked it as it grew, it just got to be too much. And first trimester pregnancy demanded some simplification of my life. So, I thought I'd cut my hair short. And if I was going to cut it short, might as well cut it REALLY short. I like it a lot. Somedays it looks better than others, but it is super simple. Shortly after the hair chop, we were going someplace and I got ready--including a shower and washing my hair--in 10 minutes! NICE.
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Sassy New Do
I haven't taken a good picture of my new hairdo, but I like this recent one of Kevin and I. My hair was driving me NUTS, and for it to look good I basically had to blow it dry every day. I'd been growing it out for a long while, and although I liked it as it grew, it just got to be too much. And first trimester pregnancy demanded some simplification of my life. So, I thought I'd cut my hair short. And if I was going to cut it short, might as well cut it REALLY short. I like it a lot. Somedays it looks better than others, but it is super simple. Shortly after the hair chop, we were going someplace and I got ready--including a shower and washing my hair--in 10 minutes! NICE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you are so beautiful! like the new do :)
gorgeous, Laura!!! Not every lady can pull off the pixie. It looks very elegant on you.
-Bright
sassy is right! love it!
Post a Comment