Sunday, February 27, 2011

Daddy's Girl

Lately Zoey has been expressing her will by insisting on the parent that helps her with the task at hand. That parent is usually daddy. I admit I've liked getting out of changing a few diapers. When it would really be easier for me to help and the scene ends in a temper tantrum/meltdown, however, it goes too far. Still, it is cute to see her be quite a daddy's girl:
Don't they look alike in this picture?

Some things Zoey has been saying lately are just too dang cute not to record.

1. "lilybub" that's how she says ladybug.
2. "Zoevy" is how she says her name. I love the "v" addition.
3. She's started singing the "ABC" song. She misses a few letters, but the best part is the end when she says "double y z." She overlooks the w and x, but I can't stand to correct her because the "double y z" is so adorable!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

So cute! I think she and Kevin look sooo much alike. I wonder if baby #2 will look like you? None of mine really do...

mj said...

I think she looks just like Julia. So I guess that means that Kevin looks like his mom cux they really do look alike!

catharooni said...

hmmm ... but does she say "zee" or "zed"??