Kids love Kevin. Perhaps it is because he just a big kid at heart. For his birthday, our nephew Logan wanted Uncle Kevin to do a magic show. He's been a huge hit at our Christofferson family reunions, where Logan learned of Kevin's talents. He did a great job and the kids were very pleased. I think they liked the handfuls of gummy bears Kevin made appear in an empty bowl the best. (Last time he did that trick a ring appeared for me. I said yes.) I figure we are set for our kids birthday parties. No need to hire "talent" when we've got it in house. Between magic, juggling, and the unicycle we've got years of entertainment on tap.
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Pied Piper
Kids love Kevin. Perhaps it is because he just a big kid at heart. For his birthday, our nephew Logan wanted Uncle Kevin to do a magic show. He's been a huge hit at our Christofferson family reunions, where Logan learned of Kevin's talents. He did a great job and the kids were very pleased. I think they liked the handfuls of gummy bears Kevin made appear in an empty bowl the best. (Last time he did that trick a ring appeared for me. I said yes.) I figure we are set for our kids birthday parties. No need to hire "talent" when we've got it in house. Between magic, juggling, and the unicycle we've got years of entertainment on tap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We love him!!!
Post a Comment