I made French Bread the other day and rolled it out on the kitchen table. While I was putting it in the kitchen to raise, Zoey decided she wanted to play in flour too. She made quite the little mess, but was so cute I had to laugh (and take a picture).
She finally let me put the pink sneakers on her. This has been a battle of wills for weeks. Then, I decided it wasn't worth it and I could try different tactics. #1. Hide the pink, sparkly flip flops she insists on wearing every day. #2. Let her pick each morning between the cute brown Velcro Mary Janes and these hot pink lace ups. #3. Leave the pink ones out more so she sees them. This kids loves her shoes and by leaving them out I knew she'd be bound to pick them up now and again. Success!But the real funniness of this picture is that she looks like she's ready for some Jazzercise. Its the headband that does it for me. She wouldn't wear the white one I made her this morning, only the pink. I'm getting used to Zoey having very strong opinions about things I wouldn't think a year and a half old would---like the color of her spoon, or bowl, or headband, or which shoes she'll wear.
2 comments:
Jazzercise here we come!!
She's a maniac, maniac......on the floor!
Post a Comment