Sunday, August 8, 2010

Mormon Night at Dodgers Stadium

Kevin had 15 seconds of fame Thursday night when the announce at Dodgers Stadium said his name and his face flashed across the jumbo tron. He was in charge of the tickets to the game for LDS members and friends for our area and did such a good job they invited him on the field beforehand with a few others.

We were fortunate to have Adam and Garett join us. What a night it was at the ball field.
Favorite Garett line of the night? "If I catch a ball and my face is on the big screen, maybe I'll be discovered!" He so wants to be in TV and movies. Good luck G. I'd watch you.

"Go Dodgers!"

G-man came to hang with us a little before the game and was so cute with Zoey.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I wish we could have come! What a special memory for G man to have!

Marilee said...

G and Adam had so much fun! Thanks for inviting them! Wish we all could have been there!