Friday, July 9, 2010

Muscle Man

Kevin might be embarrassed to have these pictures posted for the public, but I had to brag. Two weeks ago he completed an intense 90 day workout regimen called P90x. He did a great job waking up early most mornings to get in an hour workout before heading to the office. We eat pretty healthily at mealtime, so he didn't insist I follow the eating guide and prepare meals accordingly. Kevin did start a new diet: Sweets only on weekends, and he cut back on the 10PM chips and salsa munchies. 20 lbs lighter, more trim, firm and defined, here are the visual results:
Before P90x


After P90x

Before P90x

After P90x
Way to go honey! I'm so proud he finished it. Thanks to all those people who told him they didn't know anyone who had completed the program. That kept him going. Good job Kev!

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

That is seriously impressive. Those are some big guns!

Nicole said...

Seriously!!??? YOu didn't doctor that? WoW!!!

mj said...

I am so impressed. You need to brag!