Wednesday, August 12, 2009

2 years and counting

We celebrated our 2 year anniversary yesterday. Glad to have made it this far. We celebrated with a quite night at home (not too different than the ordinary day.) Kevin did bring me gorgeous yellow roses, and I left him a sappy card with a little something in it in his lunch box. We pulled out the wedding album and talked about our courtship and wedding day. I am happy to be married to such a fun, loving, kid-adoring, strong, capable, worthy man. As grandma and grandpa Christofferson do every year on their anniversary (60 plus years now), I signed up for one more with Kevin.

4 comments:

catharooni said...

happy anniversary!! i am so thankful i got be a part of your special day two years (gasp! really??) ago.

may year 3 be the best one yet!!

ashlee said...

Congratulations! I can't believe that it has already been two years. Zoey is so cute and getting so big.

amanda said...

Cong-rats! :)
You two are a beautiful couple...here's to 20+ more

oooo said...

yay! happy day!