Meet Avery Jean Christofferson.
She is a precious as they come. I love her tufts of blond hair and her squeaking sounds. Kevin, Zoey and I went out to the vast suburbia surrounding Denver to meet the little one. As a bonus, we got to spend time with her parents, Adam and Marilee, and her other siblings. Avery has entered a wonderfully happy family. We had a lovely time with all the family. Annie let me braid her hair several times. I got lots of good snuggles from the youngsters. Kevin made a 2nd movie with the kids (click here to see last year's film). And us old folks had fun too, going to dinner, playing Trivial Pursuit, watching Iron Man (which I had never seen.)Zoey is four months older than Avery, and I cannot believe how big she is! She was once as tiny as her little cousin.
Awe. The sweet thing.
Awe. The sweet thing.
Logan could not remember Zoey's name for the first few days. Finally, Kevin told him to say her name several times in a row. When he did, she smiled a sweet grin. From then on her name was "Zoey, Zoey, Zoey, Zoey, Zoey, Zoey, Zoey, Zoey, Zoey, Zoey." She liked it more than this picture indicates. Here, she is a little surprised by Logan's affections.
On Saturday, we went to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo in Colorado Springs. I'm a little on the fence about zoos. Don't the animals need more space? But, the kiddies sure enjoyed seeing Giraffes, Bears, Gorillas, and more. Check out this tongue!




2 comments:
love them all! i cannot believe the size difference btwn zoesters and avsters, crazy. i wanna meet avsters soon! xoxo love ya!
Sooo fun having you guys! Missing you lots and lots!
Post a Comment