It is hard to believe that I have made it this far. Yesterday, I passed my oral exam, which entailed my dissertation committee giving me the green light to proceed with my project. ABD--All But Dissertated--is my new academic category. I can take a deep breath and gear up for the next steps of intense research. How I'm going to finish in my desired 2 years is something I can't see right now, but I'll press forward, hope for the best and keep working hard.
A great big shout out to my sister Nicole who, as Bill and Ted would say, is most excellent! She came up to babysit Zoey while I was away. Four of her kids came with her and I love to see how they all want to hold Zoey. Even Grace (1/2 years old) wants a turn. I came home to a cleaned kitchen, made beds, and a swept bathroom floor. What a delight! Thanks Nic. Come again soon! :)
3 comments:
That does sound like a fantastic milestone. Way to go! Good luck with the ABD phase!
Huzzah on the oral exam! You are a rockstar!!!
xoxo
It is you, dude, who is most excellent!
Post a Comment