The sun was low, so we cast long shadows. I liked looking at them in the sand. This picture would be even cooler if I didn't look one-armed. I was using that hand to take the picture.
Zoey seemed more interested in gnawing on her baby bjorn than she did the ocean. Still, she loved being outside (as always) and will be a beach fan soon, I think.
We live in such a beautiful place!Most people celebrated a birthday this weekend--our country's. We headed to the Hollywood Bowl for some music and fireworks. I thought the performer was going to be Dan Fogelberg. You know, "The leader of the band....." Boy was I wrong. It was John Fogerty, of Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR). While singing along, Kevin leaned over to me and said, "This is more fun that I thought it would be." I had a great time listening (although too loud! Why didn't I think of earplugs???) and fun watching Kevin enjoy himself. I really liked hearing the LA Philharmonic too. We need to do that more. Morgan organized the excursion with several other people from the ward. THANKS Morgan!


3 comments:
Glad you had a Happy Birthday on BOTH days! 4th and 5th :-) Zoey is getting SOOOOO big! I can't wait to see her in a few weeks! And you are looking quite fabulous too, Lovely! No more baby weight it looks like! Loves!
Happy Birthday!
beach. hollywood bowl. i REALLY need to come visit you ...
Post a Comment