This picture is all of the 2nd generation cousins from that reuion Summer 2008, minus a few babies. There have been more additions since then.

When I was in high school we started playing Volleyball at C reunions. Our crowd has grown, but we still managed a good game!
This week I had another lovely experience with a cousin. Kimmie was in town and she, mom, Nicole and I met to attend the Los Angeles Temple. I think Grandma Ellison was smiling down on us from heaven. Aunt Marilyn joined us for a light lunch I made and we enjoyed a good chat.We forgot to take a picture of the gathering! This one is from Kim's visit two years ago when Kevin joined us at the temple. (Seems like so long ago!)
Since I have such good memories of cousins, I am very excited that we live close to some of Zoey's cousins. Grace has taken to her already.
I think Grace, Zoey, and Adam and Marilee's daughter (32 days and counting) will have a blast together. We are extremetly lucky to have been able to work out trips this summer so that by the end of August, Zoey will have met all of her cousins on both the Redford and Christofferson sides.
I think Grace, Zoey, and Adam and Marilee's daughter (32 days and counting) will have a blast together. We are extremetly lucky to have been able to work out trips this summer so that by the end of August, Zoey will have met all of her cousins on both the Redford and Christofferson sides.
3 comments:
Cousins are DEFINITELY the BEST! We can't wait to meet Zoey and have her meet all our kids, including our new baby! Loves!
How cute are Grace and Zoey!! With Adfam and Marilee's baby girl, the three of them will have fantastic cousin times!
Papa Greg
Ah yes, the Ellison reunions were great memories. My sides wound hurt from laughing straight for days. We are headed up to Canada to have some cousin time on Thursday. Hope to meet your little one soon.
Stefanie L.
Post a Comment