
Looks like the family got in trouble at the Annual Southern California Renaissance Pleasure Faire. It was our first major outing--away from home from 12-8pm. Zoey was fantastic. I fed her during two jousting performances. (If only I could manage the nursing shield a little better things would have been even easier.) We walked a ton and had fun wandering the Faire, browsing the booths, eating, and watching various performances. It could become a Redford family annual tradition! Kevin thinks it would be fun to dress up. I told him I would be game for that, but he's in charge of costuming.
3 comments:
awesome pic! I'm glad she did so well! Maybe we can tag along next year.
HEY there! found your blog via a link from cath's. congratulations on the beautiful baby girl!! you look AMAZING and I am glad all seems to be going so well. SM2 REALLY misses you!!
kim atchley
I almost spit my diet coke on the computer it made me laugh so hard. something about Z's face...she is wondering what in god's name is going on.
Post a Comment