Friday, May 8, 2009
Birthday Boy
My handsome hubby turned 40 yesterday! While he is kind of nonchalant about birthdays, I thought that this one deserved some extra special attention. We'll party next weekend casino style with family and friends. Last night it was a small celebration with the three of us. I made Kevin a ham dinner (his favorite) that included potatoes, corn on the cobb, steamed carrots and green beans. We followed with a spice cake for dessert.
On the present front, I surprised Kevin with a Wii. He was really shocked because I've been so adimant (since before Christmas) about not getting one. For the Over The Hill birthday, however, I thought he deserved a big present, and one that would help him keep his youthful spirit. One of the many things I love about my man is how much he enjoys playing. He is very fun-loving. Mom had suggested that I just put a bow on Zoey since that's the best present of all! We did get a daddy daughter birthday photo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Happy Birthday crazy man!
That looks like "Man with forked tongue" or some other obscene growth.......loving baby!
Post a Comment