Close to the time she delivered her babies, my mother had a dream about each of her children that included our gender and our coloring. She's had a number of dreams about grandchildren as well, but not with every one. I'm curious to see if she'll get knowledge about the sex of our little one in her sleep!
Last night I had a dream about the baby. I woke up in a hospital room. All was calm, but I was alone. No Kevin, no baby. I knew that I'd had the baby, but could remember nothing about labor. I got out of bed (yes, I was wearing one of those lovely gowns), and trotted down to the nursery where I got to meet, hold and cuddle our new baby. There were no indications of its gender, and I knew nothing about the child except that it was mine and it was warm, snuggly, and gentle. I kept calling it "little one," which is probably what I refer it the most in utero. Kevin joined me at some point back in the hospital room, but that was all a bit fuzzy. So, no gendered and coloring dreams for me, but it was nice to have a peaceful dream about having a baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment