Thursday, August 8, 2013

Old Friends, New Adventures part 2

On Tuesday we went to Irvine Regional Park with Amber.  The Millers were all in Utah, but because of summer school, Amber had to stay home.  The girls and I were the lonely patrol, to make sure she was doing okay and get her out of the house.  I had posted something on facebook about things we could do in Irvine, and Stacy Cameron wrote me wanting to get together.  She and her kids joined us for a fun morning at the park. 
 Beautiful Cousins

Amber was delightful.  She was so great with all the young kids and happy, and agreeable.  It is nice to see what a beautiful woman she is becoming.  We don't get enough one on one time with her.  

We played on a jungle gym, and then rode the train around the park.  Paige was very excited to be on a train.  If you ask her what noise a train makes she says, "choo choo." 


 No pictures of me and Stacy, but we did get one of the second generation.  Parker, Zoey, Paige, and Blake.  I think we've done pretty good.   

There happened to be a farmers market at the park.  We bought some yummy strawberries and grapes and plums.  Our favorite treat, however, were the homemade Popsicle.  Zoey had melon mint and Paige and I shared some coconut awesomeness.  Yummmm........



No comments: