Thursday, March 14, 2013

Christmas 2012

A little behind the times, but so fun to look back at the pictures and remember what a great Christmas day we had! 

 Santa came, and he left presents in the stockings that I finally finished (had to put Paige's name on a day or two later.)  I started these before Paige was born. 
 My parents always said, "we have too many presents."  I now know how easy it can be for the presents to pile up under the tree, especially when Grandma Julia is in town and loves to shop!
I love this picture of Grandma with the girls on Christmas morning, all in thier new Christmas PJs.  

Paige was hilarious that morning.  Here is her Liberace impersonation:










Later she found something inside a Christmas bag...









 ....it was Paige!

Zoey loved her new bike! (although in the second picture, she looks a little apprehensive.)

   Kissing my man under the fake mistletoe
We had such a terrific day morning at our house with Grandma Redford.  We did miss out completely on the Christofferson fun, since I felt awful and was running a fever.  A day or two later I finally went to the Dr. to find out I'd had a massive sinus infection.  Despite being physically run-down, the holiday was a joyous time for our little family. 

No comments: