Friday, December 7, 2012

The Lady in Charge


Zoey has gotten a double whammy in the gene pool.  I'm kind of an in charge (read: bossy) person, and while Kevin isn't that way at all, he does have a knack for directing.  Zoey may have inherited both. Here are two recent stories that demonstrate her personality.

#1.  Zoey went with to Kevin to the church ball field where he played football and she played with some other kids close by.  When I got there, the kids were on the baseball diamond.  I thought they were playing pretend baseball (no ball, no bat.)  They were, but no one was allowed to move until Zoey told them to.  No one could run the bases, no one could go to bat, she even directed the kids where to stand when they were at bat.  She was the youngest of all the kids, and they were all listening to her, following her commands. 
 
#2.  Several kids were playing on the stage after church.  One of them closed the curtain and Kevin overheard Zoey declare, "Okay, places everyone!"  (I have no idea where she got that from.)

She may get away with this kind of behavior because she is so darn beautiful.  Jill captured the picture below recently and it took my breath away.

No comments: