Zoey accompanied me to see some of the Miller girls in "Annie" and the community theater. It was Grace's first production, and the best one I've seen at Musical Theater Village. Grace knew all the songs and actions, Nicole was a lovely Grace Ferrell and Marin was good too. This was also Zoey's first play. She did really well. Through most of the first act she was mesmerized by the kids on stage. Miss Hannigan scared her a bit and she turned to me to tell me she wanted to go. I told her that she was only "pretend" mean. We pushed through and she enjoyed the show a lot. Sitting with Nana for the second act helped too.
Zoey and the cutest little orphan girl there is. (Good job Grace!)
Zoey really loved Annie and wanted to have her picture taken with the actress. She was shy about asking, but once I figured it out the actress was happy to oblige her little fan. Since the show, she's added "Annie with red hair" as opposed to her cousin Annie to her regular list of pretend kids that play at our house.
The fun crew of cast members and family who came to the show that day.
2 comments:
We are so glad you came! We had extra fun that day knowing you were all in the audience!
So fun to see what you're up to Lo! I can't believe how big Zoey is getting. I need to meet Paige too! Come see is some time when you feel like driving 3 hrs after traveling across the country to see your parents!
Post a Comment