Zoey put Papa to work the first morning they were with us and the two of them built this city. (Notice the smiles on their faces. These two love each other!)
Paige enjoyed getting reacquainted with Papa and Grandma. She made sure to tell them that four months between visits was to long!!!
Playing in the pool at the resort was super-duper fun! Even more fun since we had cousins there too!
Paige went in for the first time and loved it.
This is what Zoey and Avery did when Aunt Marilee said, "make a funny face!"
We enjoyed a lovely walk before dinner with cousins.
After baths, Mar and I did the girls' hair so that it would match. Aren't these little cousins so cute?
Zoey of course didn't mind having more time to snuggle with Papa and read books. I realized that he is an excellent reader, with lots of tone inflection. Another example of why the grandkids love him.
We are looking forward to the next visit already!








1 comment:
Amen sister! I still need to post all my pics from spring break!
Post a Comment