Saturday
Saturday morning I took Paige to the doctor, thinking she had pink eye. It was true, but she also had an ear infection. That made her 3rd one. Poor girl. More antibiotics for her. :(After the Dr., we managed to hunt some Easter eggs on Saturday at the church Primary activity and Zoey had a ball!
![]() |
| Here she is with her sweet friend Addy. |
She even got to use this super cute basket crocheted by Valecia's mom.
Sunday
Then the Easter bunny filled it with all sorts of fun things including new summer gear and a book of Fairy Tales.| Happy with her new basket and in a new Easter outfit thanks to Grandma Redford |
![]() |
| One of my most favorite pictures! My girls loving each other and looking soooooo cute! |
Gracie, Zoey and Avery having fun with bubble.
Can't wait until Raelynn joins the mix.
So fun that the last 5 additions the family have all been girls.
Boys will be boys. And I love these boys!
I cannot believe
how big the nieces and nephews are getting. I swear there was one
moment when Spencer did something and I had flashbacks to Adam at that
age. So strange they are growing so quickly.
In fact, this young woman had recently turned 16. Papa and Grandma
decided to continue the pearl necklace tradition they had with us girls
to their granddaughters. I still have and wear the necklace they gave me.
Love my girl, who was already feeling better with a dose or two of antibiotics.
My girl who loves cupcakes. Messy and beautiful.
She has the most gorgeous eyes and hair.
My little Jelly Bean.
So a weekend that had a rough start turned out to be just right!





No comments:
Post a Comment