I surprised Kevin with a nummy flan. He loves it from his days in Brazil, and I had never made one. Not nearly as hard as I thought. Used a recipe I found online. It turned out great!
But, our best valentines, the ones we love the very most, are the two that we are lucky enough to parent.
We had our Valentine's date the day after. We went to the Pasadena Playhouse, a great little theater to see a play entitled "Art." Bradley Whitford, aka Josh Lyman from "The West Wing," was one of the three actors. I had wanted to see the play for years, and with him in this production, it was enough to get me out of the house and into the car for a ride to Pasadena with my honey. We enjoyed the production and will go back to that theater again. I'm so glad I'm married to a man who liked theater and seeing plays.
1 comment:
sounds like a wonderful valentine's day for the redfords. your girls are gorgeous. i have now reached midway point of season 3 of the west wing. why i didn't pay more heed to your love of the show is beyond me! i'm glad you enjoyed the play!
Post a Comment