Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Our little singing angel

Zoey loves to sing songs. Always, songs end with a "yeah" and sometimes are accompanied by clapping. In sacrament meeting recently, where Mormons don't usually clap, she stood on the pew and did the "yeah" and the clapping after a woman sang a solo. Nice.

She picked up the "Happy Birthday" song just after she turned two, and has been perfecting it ever since. We thought Papa would like to see Zoey sing to him and not just hear her on his birthday 2 1/2 weeks ago. Here's what we sent him. (Of course she had food in her mouth while singing. I'm working on getting her to chew and swallow before talking or singing. It will come in time, I'm sure.)

2 comments:

Taryn said...

She is as darling as ever! I am impressed with how clear every word is!

Congratulations on baby Paige! I love her name and you guys seemed to ease into becoming a family of four flawlessly.

We miss you guys :)

amanda said...

That just made my day!!! What a QT she is. Hope you are all doing well!