A friend bought this adorable outfit for Zoey. The peddle pushers and the sweater are totally 50s retro and so cute. I couldn't believe how old she looked when I put it on her. My little girl is turning into a little lady so quickly! Some days seem like they will never end, but then I see her looking so old and I can't understand where the time has gone.
4 comments:
So adorable! I'm glad I got to know her a little more when we saw you in California! She has a cute personality to go with that cute face!
--SaraLyn
She looked so cute last night at dinner! I love the outfit!!
Try to enjoy every cute little moment (and even the not so cute ones)...before you know it you will turn around and she'll be 10! :)
She's getting so big! It seems like just yesterday she was a newborn when we came to visit and look how much hair she has now! What a cutie! -Mona
Post a Comment