Thursday, January 13, 2011

Using the Itouch

When I got an all the bells and whistles Itouch for Christmas, I was blown away. I did ask for a new Ipod, since my old mini (2nd generation) is full and can't hold any more music. The Itouch was way more than I thought I'd get. Quickly, I figured out it was another step in Kevin's plan to get me to sign off on a smart phone. And it is a new favorite toy of his. I admit, I do like it a lot too. I can read my scriptures on the bus without carrying them around. I like the wireless capability and checking emails in random places. Solitaire can now travel with me everywhere. Facetime is cool! But, I came to understand how great the new gadget is and the Netflicks streaming ap when we were in the Kalispell, MT airport for almost 5 hours this week. The lego play table and novelty of a new airport could only last so long. I had a thought. Barney videos and Bugs Bunny cartoons on demand. Zoey responded with enthusiasm.

2 comments:

catharooni said...

awesome! she'll know how to program a phone before she hits kindergarden!!

Nicole Sue Taylor said...

see if you have the winnie the pooh coloring pages too:)