While I did really like the pictures
Jill took of Zoey a few months ago, our girl was sheepish with the camera and wouldn't smile. Perhaps a few months of maturity was all she needed. I think the stuffed animal on the goofy photographer's head also helped. We loved these three the best because one captured her terrific dimples, another her personality, and one her hooray that goes with "If you're happy and you know it." I'm biased, I know. But, we've got a really cute kiddo.


5 comments:
I love them all and have been going to the mailbox expecting mine for days now (seems like days) Hope it comes soon. Hurrah! Love Grandma
Love the new look of your blog. And the pics of your little girl are super cute too :-)
She is so cute! I love that last picture with her arms up in the air.
I also love the new look of your blog--great job! What cute pictures of the Zoester. It can be very difficult to capture the personality of kids on camera, so I'm glad you got hers! What a doll.
Wasn't she just a newborn, yesterday. Time flies. She is just darling!
Post a Comment