I really enjoy taking advantage of what a city has to offer. Kevin found out about this super neat performance/tour/mystery that would allow us to spend a few hours trolling Hollywood Blvd. called
Accomplice Hollywood. Since it was his birthday, we decided this was a must do and invited 8 friends to join our adventure. We had a ball. Without ruining the experience for readers who may want to try this on their own (yes! you should!), I have selected a few pictures of the three hour adventure.
Nothing like a treasure map to start us off.

A great excuse to hang out at the famous sites on Hollywood Boulevard, like the hand prints in front of
Grauman's Chinese.

Random homeless woman, or part of the show? You decide.

What's this, reading a movie script in Hollywood? Everything was a clue.

We found our
starlet in the end.
Nummy Beard Papa fresh cream puffs to satiate our cravings after so much fun!

We had a great group and sure loved being with them, working out the clues and talking about the experience. I highly recommend this as a very cool thing to do in LA with friends, or people from out of town who might want to "see" Hollywood.
3 comments:
Sounds like so much fun! Marilee was telling me about it today - super cool! Happy Birthday to Kevin and glad you had such a fun adventure!
So cool! What a great idea.
I was so fun! Thanks for inviting me!!!
Post a Comment