Thursday, April 8, 2010

Birthday cake progression

Mom's attempt at a cute cake.

"What's this? I'm not so sure...."

"It seems okay."

"I figured this out...double fisted is better."

"Yes! I like it!"

"Oh that was good!"

"Um. Help please. I'm a little messy."

"I get cake and a bath too? Can I have more birthdays, please?"

6 comments:

Heidi Lyn said...

Too cute! Happy Birthday Zoey.

dragon said...

She is such a doll!! It was so wonderful to see you guys. Hope to do it again soon :)
(btw...thank you so much for the baby gift...cant wait to put him in it)

Ben & Mona said...

She's One! Where does the time go!

Jennelle said...

um hello? you have a one year old! crazy! The cake turned out real cute.

Marilee said...

Cute Cute Birthday Girl! I'll email you the pics I have from her birthday party! She's SOOOOO cute!

Joy H said...

Mmmmmmm, cake!
Happy Birthday, Zoey :)