Our ultra-talented sister-in-law Jill took the pictures we used on our Christmas card. Part of the
Livingroom Makeover in progress is getting prints of some of the pictures to hang up. I was just going through them to send an updated picture (already two and a half months out of date) of Zoey to Grandma C. I had to share some of the pictures that didn't make it on the Christmas Card.

"Too much Squishing!"

The girls having fun

The happy family

"Look, I'm standing!"

"Okay, you can take my picture"

I love this one of Kevin and Zoey. I think they have the same chin...well one of Zoey's chins matches Kevin's.

Peekaboo

"Daddy Makes me Laugh"

"Where do I look?"

"Are we almost done?"
If only Zoey would have flashed her fabulous smile!
Here we are having fun!

2 comments:
Oh Laura, your family is so adorable! It was so fun seeing you guys in Lethbridge! Great pics.!
--SaraLyn
So so cute. I love the one of you guys walking. I'm so glad I got to play with your cute zoe the other day!
Post a Comment