Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Making the most of our location

We live very close to the beach and are making a concerted effort to enjoy all things ocean more. Here are some recent, successful attempts:

Zoey loves the beach--especially if she can eat sand!
Kevin has taken a sailing class and wants to get into the sport more. Dave B. provided a great opportunity for us to go sailing on the ocean this past weekend. Here he is showing Kev a few tricks.

My man, the Skipper

Windblown, but having fun!

It was such a relaxing few hours. I thought we'd have to work more, but I was wrong. I had sea legs until it was time for a 15 minute break in the cabin below for expelling mommy juice. Kevin had a harder time, but still loved the outing.

1 comment:

catharooni said...

ahoy!! love it! ummm, has anyone mentioned your daughter has the most squishable cheeks in the universe?? A-DOR-AB-LAH!!