Sunday, June 14, 2009

Smile for the Camera....or not

Once I figured out that Zoey's tummy doesn't do well when I eat dairy products, she's been a very happy baby. We get lots of smiles just after she eats and especially in the mornings. Our morning routine is as follows: after feeding, changing, sometimes dressing, and playing with Zoester for a while we wake up daddy. Kevin plays with her a bit in bed getting more smiles and cooing noises. The other day we tried to capture some on camera, but the girl wouldn't cooperate. She must have been scarred by too many flashes in the first weeks of her life because she gets shy when she sees a camera. In the one below she is actually showing off those amazingly cute dimples, but has her eyes closed.


And who wouldn't love this face?

4 comments:

Morgan Moore said...

She is getting so big and I love the cupcake shirt : )

oxox

catharooni said...

love, love, love those dimples!!! lucky little girl ...

Marilee said...

Oh my gosh, she is SOOOOOO cute! I'm dieing to get my hands on her!

Nicole said...

i love her!!!!!!!!!!