......my favorite redhead!
Some things about Paige:
- She throws her hands above her head with her elbows bent and flaps her hands when she runs.
- She runs just about everywhere.
- She is very independent and when she wants to do something by herself she says, "Me. Me. Me. Me!"
- The other day she wanted to get dressed by herself.
- She wants to climb in the car now instead of us putting her in.
- She wants to do her own buckles in the car seat.
- She got really sick at the beginning of June. 5 Dr. visits in 4 days. Apparently, she's susceptible to some nasty lung stuff and gets wheezy breathing. She's back up to full speed now, and we are so thankful.
- She's talking lots now and learning new words every day. A few days ago at the beach I asked what she was doing and clear as day she held up a shovel and said, "shovel." She said "I love you" (I'm sure only Kevin and Zoey and I could understand it) yesterday for the first time.
- She likes to give kisses on both cheeks....how every European.
- She's a climber. ON EVERYTHING!
- She is a little monkey and into everything she knows she's not supposed to touch. Case in point: The Vaseline project from last Sunday:
(Look at Zoey making funny faces in the mirror at Paige)


No comments:
Post a Comment