Thursday, January 31, 2013

Paige 15 months +2 more

 Paige on Christmas Eve

We somehow got a little behind on Paige's well baby visits.  So her 15 month check up was at 17 months. 
She was 31 inches and weighed 23.5lbs

She thinks she can say much more than we actually understand and gets quite frustrated when we seem to follow.  The words she does know are:
  • Up (her first word)
  • Baby
  • Da (for dad)
  • Maeh (for mom, or more, or grandma)
  • Bapa (for Papa)
  • Buh (for Bye)
  • a general "e" vowel sound for eyes and ears 
  • Hi
Thank heavens for sign language that helps us communicate a little more.  She knows several signs.  Milk and More are the ones that come in the handiest, although want has been good too.  Even if I have a hard time figuring out what she wants, when I ask her she seems relieved to know that I'm on the right track.  

She still has a hard time sleeping now and again (wish it weren't so), but I do get really great snuggles those nights.

Lately, Paige has been very interested in climbing.  She's liking puzzles.  Music makes her dance, which means she squats up and down. Its super cute. 

No comments: