I'm still not certain how a year can go by so quickly. We celebrated Paige's 1st birthday this past weekend.
We spent a fun and exhausting day at the Zoo.
Paige hated the carousel, or rather, she hated sitting on the animal when it was moving up and down. She was happy as a clam riding around in circles as long as I was holding her.
Before we started moving, when she thought this might be fun.
This is trying to get her to sit for the picture after the ride. Not having it one bit!
Paige didn't quite know how to open presents, but Zoey was happy to show her how. We didn't get her anything big since we already have so many toys and books, just a new little baby doll. Grandparents chipped in with clothes and books and a new toy. She liked that part.
On Sunday, we had the family over for dinner at the church ball field and celebrated Marin's 11th birthday and Paige's 1st.
Here's the awesome cake I made for the occasion. Turned out real nice, I thought.
Paige wasn't completely into cake. She had to be shown what to do with it.
In the end, she enjoyed herself.
One year old specs:
*walking a ton
*able to stand up on her own, without using something or someone to pull herself up
*10 teeth
*about 18-20 pounds. She's a peanut!
*throwing food on the floor constantly, driving her mom crazy.
*loves to wave bye
*hi-pitched, sweet voice



No comments:
Post a Comment