Look at me: I am 6 months old!
15.4 lbs
15.4 lbs
- I roll a lot. Mom calls me a rolley-poley because I can cover lots of territory in a short amount of time. My favorite place to roll is under the kitchen table chairs.
- I can blow spit bubbles.
- I can smile. In fact, I smile all the time and am very responsive when people smile at me.
- I have the grip of an arm wrestling champion. I especially like to grab hair--Zoey's long hair, or mom's short hair at the back of her neck.
- I'm learning to be resilient. At 6 months I have already had 2 ear infections, croup, RSV that turned into bronchiolitis, and had a minor surgery (to remove a cyst under my tongue.) Currently, I am enjoying good health.
Here are a few things you should know about me:
- I don't like to sit, but I LOVE to stand (mom thinks we might have another early walker.)
- I stare as if I can see into people's souls.
- I am very fond of my big sister and watch her constantly.
- I'm super cute--everyone says so!
No comments:
Post a Comment