The Temple
Cousins
Daughters
Awesome Husband
Good Health
Playing with daddy
Snuggles
Our Family
A Job
Grandma Redford
Grandma Gail
Zoey & Paige’s Mommy
Sunshine and walks
Papa and Grandma
Reading books with Mommy and daddy
I repeated my tradition of making a floral arrangement for thanksgiving. This year, Zoey came with me to the flower market. She wanted yellow flowers. Since her favorite color it pink I decided to put to two together. A little more spring than fall, but it ended up working.
Three centerpieces. This year I kept one and gave two away.
Marilee. She hosted us for not only thanksgiving, but really for the weekend. I'm so thankful she and Adam moved with the kiddies back to California. I'm especially grateful that she had Avery, who is Zoey's little buddy. Marilee is generous, fun, active, a great hostess and a good talker.
Carol Turley. She has been so lovely this year as I've struggled with Zoey. Carol has lent moral support, wisdom, humor. Zoey loves to sit with her in church and has really taken a special liking to Sister Turley. Carol has a little place in her heart for Zoey as well. My two favorite quotes Carol's husband Brent has shared about raising a stubborn and active child:
"This too shall pass.... much like a kidney stone."
"It is easier to tame a fire than to start one."
1 comment:
Gorgeous arrangements! I'm happy to put my name in the running for next year's arrangement by Laura give away! Happy happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment