Saturday, July 16, 2011

32 Weeks

We've just set up a baby poll for people to guess the gender, weight, length and birth date of the little one coming in around 7 weeks. Place your guesses.

I forgot that following the 2nd trimester high there is a downward slope. I'm feeling really tired again, but fortunately Zoey still naps and if its not a work day, so do I! It is certainly getting more difficult to chase her, although if real danger presents itself the adrenaline in my body can hurl me forward to protect her (as in from oncoming traffic--she likes to run into the street.)

We haven't talked much about names. I figure that's a better situation than the last pregnancy when Kevin used the topic to torment me and propose preposterous names. We've got to get on that though, since we are getting closer to having the baby.

3 comments:

Brynn said...

It's a boy. He will weigh 8 lbs 2 oz. and he will be 21 inches long. HIs name will be...Jimmer Paul.

susieq said...

I say boy, 8lbs. 5 oz. and 21 inches. He will be born on Sep. 2, 2011. I will not venture a name, but please don't use Beauregard - LOL!

Sue

amanda said...

I'm guessing girl...8 lb 2 oz and you will name her Amanda :)