It came yesterday. We had very little warning, but we were so excited that we rearranged our schedule to pick it up. The new baby, oops I mean car!

Make: Chevrolet
Model: Equinox 2011
Color: Twilight Blue
Best features: very spacious; not bending over to buckle Zoey in; the automatic lift gate (pushing one button closes the trunk!); leather seats; remote start; internal blue tooth; stearing wheel controls for phone, radio and cruise control; Ipod adapter; smooth ride; comfy seats; and of course, the new car smell!

This is supposed to me "my" car. We sold my Toyota Corolla to get this and the main reason was needing more space for the kiddos. My back couldn't handle the thought of bending over TWICE every time I got kids into and out of the car. Kevin likes it so much that he's a little hesitant to hand over the car solely to me. He's decided it is Zoey's car. Whoever has Zoey also has the car. Not surprisingly, he's suggested that perhaps he should drop Zoey off and pick her up at daycare more frequently.
5 comments:
Love it!
gorgeous! very jealous! you look like a hot mama driving in your new ride. :)
congrats! That's great.
Woohoo! Congrats- we are on the verge of getting a mini-van and then I throw up a little in my mouth and decide the Pilot is just fine- lol..
I love it- and am so glad you are cozy and happy!
Post a Comment