We discovered the
LA Zoo not too long ago. In a last minute decision, Nicole and Grace joined us along with local friends Leslie and Aidan. It was a lovely (hot) day with lots of walking and snacking and pointing at animals. I'm not a super zoo fan because I feel badly for the animals, but this zoo I liked. They seemed to have a little more room than other places. And the entire zoo is HUGE. The cost was a little more than I was expecting, but I would consider buying a family pass next year (free admission for two adults and two children.) They have a toddler backpack program that looked kind of fun for when
Zoey is a little older. Perhaps with some age she'll be more into the animals than her snacks (or everyone
else's snacks).

Here we are with the Flamingos
All of the kids loved the playground as well. It was a welcome get down and play part of the day.

How cute are these two cousins?
1 comment:
Two of the four cutest girls(under the age of 3) that I know. I want to hug them.
Post a Comment