
become this sweet thing...?????
She is a delight. She is a very happy child, curious, adventurous, fearless, friendly, smiley, flirtatious and so, so, so lovable. Her chub is the perfect amount--a lot! I love to make her giggle. It is rare, but a deep chuckle, or belly laugh. Kevin and I are so lucky to be her parents. The family party is on Sunday when she will get to smash cake all over her face. Pictures to follow. This morning Kevin and I gave her our present--a zoey-sized armchair.

I also made Zoey a new dress for her doll out of some left over fabric. With minimal help, no pattern and no sewing machine, it turned out pretty well.


4 comments:
Happy BIrthday to our favorite 1 year old!
How dang cute is this kid!?!?
Her Proud Papa
I can't believe she's already 1! It seems like only yesterday we were visiting and seeing her at a couple of weeks old! She gets cuter all the time!
I can't believe she is 1! She is such a sweet girl and you are doing an AMAZING job as a mommy. She's a lucky girl! Also, when on earth do you have the time to make a dress for a doll? Seriously, you are amazing! I'm glad I get to be your sis in law to see your amazingness!
Post a Comment