
It has taken me a while to gather the materials because I was determined to do it on the cheap. Finding a frame was the hardest part. On a spur of the moment trip to Deseret Industries in East Los Angeles, I got a lucky find. The frame had never even been used. A little white paint to cover the brown, some fun ribbons, tacky glue and three brass screw in hooks later.....for a total of $6.....Zoey's room has a new decoration.
5 comments:
I am TOTALLY impressed! I didn't even know you were admiring my bow/clip frame! You did a FABULOUS job on it! I love it!
so cute! since when did you get so crafty? Or have you always been crafty and just didn't have time to do it?
So cute....I hope to be making one of those very soon....!!:) Zoey is so adorable!!!
purdy! and if you want to explore some cute hair supplies, check out: www.thebowtique.com ...
Cool idea! I'd make one for Sabine, but since she doesn't let me put anything in her hair, I would feel like a wasted my time :-)
Post a Comment