Monday, August 24, 2009

Amazing Talent

The blanket. The blanket! Melissa MacArthur made this amazing quilt.
There are different sizes of fabric pieces, and a variety of textures. All the information she had was Zoey's name and that her nursery colors were green and yellow. She knew me well enough to know I'm not into frilly, and this is the perfect combination of fun, lively, girly, cute and snugly. Great big THANK YOU to Melissa for sharing her talents. Don't you think she should start a business and sell these???? I'm sure she could charge big bucks (which she'd have to, knowing that this blanket took a lot of time and TLC.)

Zoey likes sitting on the quilt

3 comments:

catharooni said...

hmmm ... would melissa like to know that my name is catherine and my room colours are white and white?? (grins) ...

beautiful work, beautiful girl!!

Jennelle said...

Hey there! Melissa just told me that you had a blog the other day...thought I would check it out. The blanket turned out so cute...She is working on mine next...Can't wait!!! I can't believe how grown up Zoey is! Hope all is well =o)

oooo said...

oh, that is so cute!