Tuesday, May 26, 2009

1st day at the pool

Zoey had her first day at the pool yesterday. We had a fun with the Millers and Grandma and Papa slashing and enjoying the outdoors. As I watched him throw kids around, do can-openers into the water and teach Justin to do a back flip off his shoulders, I was reminded of one of Kevin's many qualities that I appreciate. He loves kids and really enjoys playing with them. They love him right back.

Here's Zoey, all ready for her first pool party.
Liking the water with mom and dad
Worn out after all that excitment

2 comments:

Rachael Petru Horowitz said...

Polly had her first pool day last weekend, too. She acted like she wasn't even in the water. So funny! Can't wait to see you guys and meet Zoey next weekend!

Rachael

2x2momma said...

What a cutey! Sounds like so much fun.