Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Family

I was fortunate enough to see my folks, who stopped by after an errand in LA AND see both my brothers tonight. Zoey was particularly pleased by Grandma and Papa's visit. Too bad my flash was turned off, but I did discover that I can make Sepia toned pictures....
Grandma gives THE BEST snuggles!

I love playing with Papa (he doesn't mind it either!)

Meeting Uncle Adam--outside the Pantry Cafe, an LA landmark. Good eats.

Hanging with Danger for a bit and then meeting up with Ada tonight was a real treat. I have wonderful brothers! Adam is a protective and generous older brother, and Daniel is a go-to man, who looks out tenderly for those he loves. Both are hilarious and make me laugh very often. I'm one fortunate lady!

2 comments:

Marilee said...

Still suffering from the ugly green monster who rears its face everytime someone gets to meet Zoey and that someone is not me! Glad Adam got to see her though! He said he struggled not to cry when he saw her cause he is so happy for you guys! Now THAT is definitely a good big brother!

Grandma said...

I especially love that you update so often. That way I get to see her grow right before my eyes. Grandma loves the snuggles part...